Friday, March 30, 2007

Funny Day

With the time off between jobs atm, I placed a call through to the boys on Havelock Street and asked in regards Transperth (PTA) putting in a tender on the Melbourne system. Well I think these boys think im from the Chasers War on everything and thought it was quite comical and humourous but when I asked to speak to Ms Allannah Mactiernan they said it wasnt possible and alas she up at the House on the Hill tearing shreds off some Liberal Peroxided Blonde.

Have fired off a few letters making them look all official etc but to this point no reply from Ms Mactiernan but I will not take this laying down, Will even fire a letter off to Mr Carpenter (Premier) and see how we go and also will send through to the Tresurer as I have a relative that works in the Department of Premier and Cabinet next door to Allannah.

Hope we hear soon.

No comments: